Wednesday, March 5, 2014

28 Weeks!


Development:  They can open and close their eyes, they sleep and wake at regular intervals, and may suck their finger or thumb. 

How Far Along:  28 Weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 3lbs

Sleep: Better again!

Best Moment This Week:  Hearing the girls heartbeats.

Movement: All the time.

Food Cravings/Aversions: French Fries.

What I Miss: Not having to go to the bathroom every half hour!

Stretch Marks:  They're starting to pop up.

Belly Button:  Still flat. *edit: okay I lied. I just took a shower and realized I now have an outie. haha!

Wedding Rings:  Adjustable.

Mood: Exhausted.

Labor Signs:  Light contractions.

Milestones:  It's the third trimester!

Upcoming Appointments/Events: I had my glucose test on Tuesday and I thankfully passed! I will also see Doctor Dolkart & the twins next Tuesday again...and make a trip to Rita's(:

What I look forward to: Having these babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment