Friday, February 7, 2014

24 Weeks!



The twins' lungs continue to develop and mature to prepare for breathing. The babies are making breathing movements even though there is no air in their lungs yet. This is essential practice for when they are born.


How Far Along:  24 Weeks.

Weight Gain/Loss:  I'm down half a pound. So far I have gained no weight, but my belly is still growing! I've started the rubber band in the pants trick since I can't button them anymore.

Sleep:  It's okay. In order to turn on to the other side I have to sit up and actually turn. No more just rolling over,

Best Moment This Week:  Hearing the girls heartbeats again.

Movement: All the time and becoming more constant during the day.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Tuna!

What I Miss: Being able to paint my toe nails myself.

Stretch Marks:  Not yet.

Belly Button:  Close to popping out!

Wedding Rings:  Tight. Lotion helps slip them on and off.

Mood: Nesting but tired.

Labor Signs:  Light cramping.

Milestones:  Almost to the 3rd trimester.

Upcoming Appointments/Events: I will see Doctor Dolkart next Tuesday.

What I look forward to: Seeing the girls at my appointment next Tuesday! It's been too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment