Friday, January 31, 2014

23 Weeks

How Far Along:  23 Weeks 1 Day.

Weight Gain/Loss:  Haven't been checked since my last appointment.


Sleep:  Still perfect. Tossing and turning a little bit but nothing that ruins my sleep. 


Best Moment This Week:  Peter feeling the girls move.


Movement: All the time. After I eat or when I lay down to sleep.


Food Cravings/Aversions: Anything salty and sweet. Chocolate covered pretzels anyone?


What I Miss: Walking normal! I'm beginning to waddle already.


Stretch Marks:  Not yet.


Belly Button:  Hasn't popped yet!


Wedding Rings:  Tight. Lotion helps slip them on and off.


Mood: Nesting!


Labor Signs:  Braxton hicks.


Milestones:  None.


Upcoming Appointments/Events: I will see Doctor Wood next Tuesday.


What I look forward to: Ordering the rest of the baby items that we need(:

No comments:

Post a Comment