Friday, January 24, 2014

22 Weeks



Development of the girls: 
The ears start to develop their final shape in week 22. By now, the baby's hearing is quite well developed and he will be able to hear sounds from outside the uterus.


How Far Along:  22 weeks and 2 days


Weight Gain/Loss:  Lost 2 more pounds.  


Sleep:  Perfect! Very happy with the sleep I have been getting. 


Best Moment This Week:  Watching my belly move when the girls kick.


Movement: All the time, mostly when I lay down to go to sleep.


Food Cravings/Aversions: BBQ Sauce!


What I Miss: Being able to paint my own toenails.


Stretch Marks:  Not yet.


Belly Button:  Hasn't popped yet!


Wedding Rings:  Tight but will fit on occasion.


Mood: Happy, productive.


Labor Signs:  braxton hicks.


Milestones:  None.


Upcoming Appointments/Events: I will see Doctor Dolkart next Tuesday.


What I look forward to: Finishing putting the baby clothes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment