Thursday, January 16, 2014

21 Weeks.



Development of the girls: Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — about the size of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

How Far Along:  21 weeks


Weight Gain/Loss:  Not sure. 


Sleep:  Eh, normal-ish. I've been sick the past couple days making sleeping a bit more difficult then it has been.


Best Moment This Week:   To see my belly move when the girls kick me(:


Movement: All the time.


Food Cravings/Aversions: Pizza or anything salty.


What I Miss: being skinny!


Stretch Marks:  Not yet.


Belly Button:  Hasn't popped yet!


Wedding Rings:  Tight but will fit on occasion.


Mood: Exhausted since I've been sick.


Labor Signs:  nothing.


Milestones:  None.


Upcoming Appointments/Events: I will see Doctor Wood next Tuesday.


What I look forward to: Folding the rest of the baby clothing that I just got(:


Weekly Wisdom:  Keep drinking lots of water, no matter how much it makes you pee!

No comments:

Post a Comment