Thursday, January 9, 2014

20 Weeks...Half Way There!


We are FINALLY half way through! Braxton Hicks have started and so has nesting! The house has been so clean its almost unbelievable. I have also started packing the hospital bags, organizing the downstairs changing station, and our bedroom where the girls will be sleeping! I've been busy but it's been so much fun. 

Development of the girls: Babies teeth and palate are already formed and this week your babies will begin to develop their adult teeth. All the senses (smell, taste, sight, hearing, touch) are now developing and research has shown that some babies are already able to hear this week. Feel free to talk or sing to your babies as it can be relaxing and comforting for them to hear a sound or a song she recognizes after birth. 


How Far Along:  20 weeks


Weight Gain/Loss:  Because they were concerned they had to tell me. I have only gained 6lbs this entire pregnancy so far. It's no longer a concern though, I told them that I have been eating healthier so they ruled that as the reason I have not gained a lot of weight. 


Sleep:  I've actually been able to sleep through the night this past week! Let's hope it stays that way(:


Best Moment This Week:   Making it to the half way point!


Movement: All the time(:


Food Cravings/Aversions: Salad!


What I Miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach.


Stretch Marks:  Not yet.


Belly Button:  Hasn't popped yet!


Wedding Rings:  Tight but will fit on occasion.


Mood: Energetic.


Labor Signs:  Braxton Hicks on and off.


Milestones:  Making it half way.


Upcoming Appointments/Events: I had an appointment with Dr.Wood yesterdayUltrasound check with Dr.Dolkart on the 14th.


What I look forward to: The arrival of the twins(:


Weekly Wisdom:  Take 15mins to sit down while on a cleaning rampage..it will help! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment