Wednesday, April 30, 2014

36 Weeks!



How Far Along:  36 Weeks

Weight Gain/Loss:   14lbs from the beginning to now. I haven't gained or lost any weight since my last appointment. 


Sleep: Good actually!

Best Moment This Week: Learning that my body is working on it's own to have these girls.

Movement: Still active but have slowed down. 

Food Cravings/Aversions: Ice.

What I Miss: Being able to turn over in bed w/o the pain of my belly and walking normal w/o a waddle. 

Stretch Marks: Yes, oh well!

Belly Button: Out of course. haha.

Wedding Rings: Off. Too tight ):

Mood: READY!

Labor Signs:  Shortening cervix, slight contractions, 2cm dilated, 90% effaced. 


Milestones: I made it to the point that the girls won't need the NICU when they are born


Doctor Appointments: 

-Monday I met with Dr. Herbst in Sayre who will be assisting Dr. Wood with the twins.
-Tuesday I had my last appt with Dr. Wood before I get induced. 
-Tomorrow I meet with Dr. Dolkart for the last time.

What I look forward to: Meeting my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment