Wednesday, April 16, 2014

34 Weeks!


How Far Along:  34 Weeks

Weight Gain/Loss:  14lbs from the beginning to now.


Sleep: Great actually. Waking up twice to use the bathroom is the only problem I have at night now.

Best Moment This Week:  Hearing the girls heartbeats and scheduling my induction date. 

Movement: Less then normal and mostly down and around my pelvic area

Food Cravings/Aversions: ICE! I have been eating ice for the past couple weeks and can't stop.

What I Miss: Walking normal and not having pelvic pain all the time. 

Stretch Marks: Yep!

Belly ButtonOutie.

Wedding Rings:  They fit but start irritating me half way through the day.

Mood: Tired & Ready to have these babies!

Labor Signs:  Short cervix, light contractions, slower fetal movement, and the girls dropped.

Milestones:  My first NST was yesterday & I have 19 days left until I get induced!!


Doctor Appointments: I saw Dr. Wood yesterday and had my first NST which went great. I don't have another appointment with Dr. Dolkart until May 1st, if I don't have the girls sooner. 


What I look forward to: Having these babies out & holding them!

No comments:

Post a Comment