Thursday, April 3, 2014

32 Weeks



Development: Their arms, legs, and bodies continue to fill out and are finally proportioned to their heads. 

How Far Along:  32 Weeks & 1 Day.

Weight Gain/Loss:  I have gained 5 more pounds. My maternity pants no longer fit so it's now dresses, skirts, and yoga pants! 

Sleep: Difficult. Pain/popping in my pelvis area when I try to roll to the other side. 

Best Moment This Week:  A surprise diaper party that was thrown by my SIL's.

Movement: Less then usually.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Sweets.

What I Miss: Clothing that fits.

Stretch Marks: Of course!

Belly ButtonOutie.

Wedding Rings:  They fit but start irritating me half way through the day.

Mood: Tired of being pregnant. Cranky miserable, and snap easily. (sorry Peter!)

Labor Signs:  Light contractions, slower fetal movement, and the girls have finally dropped. *same as last week*

Milestones:  4 weeks left until I reach "full term"


Doctor Appointments: I saw Dr.Wood this past Tuesday and will see Dr. Dolkart & the twins next Tuesday. 

What I look forward to: Having these babies out & holding them!





It's been so nice out so we started doing walks each evening after dinner.

Peter finished part of the play fort for the kiddos!
I was surprised with a diaper party.


No comments:

Post a Comment