Thursday, August 23, 2012

Chuck Roast w/ Potatoes

Chuck Roast w/ Potatoes


Monday I knew I was going to be out of the house for a good portion of the day so I need a recipe that I could just put in the crock pot and let it go. My husband is a big meats and potato fan so I knew this would make him happy. In the above picture I had transferred all our food to a big serving pan to make it easy to grab. 

Ingredients

3-4lb Chuck Roast
1 cup Hot Water
1 Beef Bullion Cube
2Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
Whole Onion, chopped
2Tbsp Chopped Garlic
Potatoes


Place chuck roast in crockpot. In a small bowl combine your bullion cube with your hot water until dissolved and pour over roast. Add worcestershire, onion, and garlic over top of roast and cover. Turn on to 'Low' setting for 8-12 hours.
     2 hours prior to serving cut potatoes into cubes and add to crock pot.

Roast should be falling apart and potatoes soft.






No comments:

Post a Comment