Wednesday, March 19, 2014

30 Weeks!



Development: Their heads are more proportionate to their bodies. They can open their eyes and move their heads. 

How Far Along:  30 Weeks


Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 3 more pounds, making it a total of 7lbs this entire pregnancy.

Sleep: Not good. Going to the bathroom 3x a night, tossing and turning, pain in my lower abdomen.

Best Moment This Week:  Hearing the girls heartbeats.

Movement: The girls move a lot but have recently slowed down a bit.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Still Rita's & anything spicy!

What I Miss: Sleep & not being pregnant. I'm ready to have these babies.

Stretch Marks:  Not lately.

Belly Button:  Outtie!

Wedding Rings:  Adjustable.

Mood: Exhausted but ready for the babies to come!

Labor Signs:  Light contractions, slower fetal movement. 

Milestones:  Only 6-8 weeks left!

Upcoming Appointments/Events: I had an appointment with Dr. Wood yesterday. I'll see Dr. Dolkart again next Tuesday. May be starting my NST soon. 

What I look forward to: Having these babies out & holding them!

No comments:

Post a Comment